Kamis, 19 April 2012

Innisfree The Green Tea Seed serum

Innisfree..... one of my favorite Korean skincare brand... It's "green" skincare, using natural extracts ingredients and mostly the products are claimed safe from 7 "dangerous" chemical ingredients...even they are still using some of it on several products ...

Lately I concern about having "safe" products for my daily skincare regime..  I'm concerning most about free parabens products ... I know that it's still being controversy about parabens can cause a (breast) cancer (CMIIW, plss) , but if I can avoid it (a little..) Why am I not avoid it ??? I know that fully avoiding skincare products with parabens it so hard, because most of mass skincare products are still use it as preservative...

Back to the topic.... Innisfree The green tea seed serum is the serum that I'm using now.. I love the serum as it makes your moisturiser go much further when used after the serum. It comes to 80 ml in a sturdy green plastic bottle with pump ... the cap is very fit on the shape of pump... easy to take off, easy to put on... just easy, love it..... and this is one of Innisfree's best seller product ...

I've been using it since approximatelly middle of january 2012, until I wrote this review....and you can see the serum left from photo... more than half bottle I've been used.. I use it twice daily with 1,5 - 2 pumps for entire face and neck..


This is unboxed bottle.... I forgot to took it with the box (btw, the box printed with soy ink)... LOL

And the box says :

This antioxidant-moisturizing serum, creates a dewy and clear complexion as the seed ingredients harvested from the organic green tea gardens in Jeju Island intensively hold onto skin moisture and the natural hydrating betain ingredients promote moisture synthesis within skin layers..

Directions :
Apply an appropriate ammount onto cleansed face

Usage order
Serum-Skin-Lotion-Eye cream-Creams (Deep Cream)


Ingredients : ( I just write the extracts and herbals ingredients which are believed to bring the advantages on skin, okay !!!! )
*camellia sinensis leaf extract (Organic Farming Ingredients), camellia japonica leaf extr, orchid extract, citrus unshu peel extract, opuntia coccinellifera fruit extract, camellia sinensis seed oil, theobroma cacao (cocoa) extract, hydrogenated castor oil.....
and niacinamide (vitamin B3/niacin, , helps even out skin tone and is an ideal maintenance treatment for hyperpigmentation)..


This lightweight serum is so runny, smells good , and absorbs quickly ... IMO, this serum is ideal for oily and normal combination skin (like mine).... but I think it's for all skin type, but different skins,different response...

After using it for almost fully 3 months, I can see the diffrence on my skin tone, it's brighter and clearer (except I still having some acne scars...)

And ... this is it, my summary of my choice :

Pros  :
- free parabens.... (4-free system)
- absorbs quickly
- smells good
- doesn't break me out
- a little goes a long way
- big volume for serum (80 ml)
- made from 100% organic green tea
- pump and the cap ... hygenic reason
- it works as it claimed

Cons :
Nothing ...

So... I can tell you, that it is my very great choice serum !!! my HG serum ever !!
& my must buy after it run out.....
XOXO


1 komentar:

  1. sis , ini harganya berapa ??? , beli dimana ??? , thanks

    BalasHapus